Enjoy! Here’s this week’s Top 5:
1. #BETHEMATCH: My friend Sarah’s father Clive was just diagnosed with Leukemia. The ONLY cure for his type of leukemia is a Stem Cell Transplant. They will need to find a match for Clive. Her family needs your help! Please join the National Marrow Donor Program® (NMDP) at https://bethematch.org/. Joining the registry takes less than 10 minutes. You will answer a series of questions to determine if you can join the registry, and if you can, NMDP will mail you a cheek swab kit and a pre-paid envelope to mail your swab back to them. Then, if you happen to be a match they’ll let you know. When registering, enter the promo code: BETHEMATCH.
Every 4 minutes someone is diagnosed with blood cancer. That’s 360 people a day, 15 people each hour. You can save a life. Again, join the National Marrow Donor Program at https://bethematch.org/.
2. Easy Blackberry Mojito. Thank you Cupcakes and Cashmere – I think I just might.
3. Back to Work Style. Love this casual look kicked up a notch with nude pumps.
4. Rootbeer Floats. Yumm! Check out how to make yours by visiting here.
5. It’s a new day. Remember this?