1. listening: Chainsmokers on repeat. I had so much fun going to their concert last month with my lovely friend Amy. They have so much energy and all their songs make me smile and want to dance along. I especially love this song and this song.
2. eating: my Grilled Greek Chicken Salad. SO SO good. Make this as soon as possible.
3. drinking: H2O. I'm boring. Wishing I was sipping on this.
4. wearing: some of my new favorite things from the J-Crew outlet. I've been traveling home a lot lately, and have been stopping at the outlet mall on the way back and forth (whoops...) This, This, This and This are some of my favorite pieces.
5. feeling: a little stressed. Work is starting to pick up and we are filled on the weekends with Summer fun. Here's a helpful list of ways to reduce stress right now, while you're in the moment. I usually turn to music and chocolate :)
6. weather: Absolutely gorgeous.
7: wanting: a cleaning person. I never thought I would have someone come in and clean my home, but I've come to the realization that I'm at a point in my life where it's too hard to keep on top of everything. Working full time, being gone every weekend (and even if I was home, I don't want to spend my time cleaning), and having a messy toddler - whelp, I just think it would make life a lot easier. Stay tuned...
8: needing: a date night with my hubby. I'd love to go to dinner and a movie... I need to listen to my own advice and make time for just Tim and me.
9. thankful: for nights with my tribe. My best friend celebrated her birthday this past weekend and I was so fortunate to be able to go home and help her celebrate. Her sisters are like my sisters and I'm so thankful they have adopted me into their family. It was so fun to have all of Mal's people in the same place at the same time. Nights of uninterrupted conversations, laughter and yummy cocktails are so good for the soul. Cheers Mal - wishing you another amazing year ahead! XO
10. enjoying: watching my son grow. He is changing every day and I love it. The words he says, the way he carries himself - the smiles, the kisses, the hugs, the laughs - I just can't get enough. I know time won't slow down, so I'm trying to savor every moment!
So that's me. What have you been up to?