1. listening: to Meryl Streep's Golden Globe speech on repeat.
2. eating: #2 Wood Fired Pizza from Eatery A.
3. drinking: these Cranberry Margaritas. My cousin Naomi made these for our family Christmas, and they were delicious! It was hard to enjoy just one! Plus, they are so pretty!
4. wearing: my new gap yoga pants. I got them this weekend on sale. They are so comfy and perfect for laying on the couch or at the gym. Speaking of gym, I downloaded this great new app called Aaptiv. I don't know about you but I workout harder in a class when I have guidance from a trainer. I also struggle with what to do when I get on the treadmill. This app delivers the experience of a trainer straight to your phone. Plus - they have an awesome playlist! They have workouts for walking, treadmill, outdoor running, elliptical, indoor cycling, yoga, and strength training. Plus - they have programs to help train for races.
5. feeling: blessed.
6. weather: ugh. cold.
7: wanting: more empathy in the world.
8: needing: nothing. I'm pretty content tonight.
9. thankful: for my friendships. I had dinner tonight with some of my girlfriends I met in grad school. I love when we get together because the time is always spent with laughter and great conversation. They are intelligent, beautiful and amazing!
10. enjoying: our new home. We moved this past November and I am having so much fun getting settled. We spent the last couple of weeks getting some accent pieces to make it feel more like home. This lamp (and this one) from Target have been a few of my favorite purchases to help brighten our rooms.
So that's me. What have you been up to?