TGIF! I am so ready for the weekend. My parents are coming for a quick visit and I plan to relax and catch up on life. Enjoy your weekend!
1. Inside Out Tomboy Cake. Isn’t this darling? I love the blog A Subtle Revelry. She is so creative and always comes up with beautiful, bright ideas for inspiring your life. I love this Inside Out Chocolate Cake. I can’t wait for the next celebration to make this.
2. Office inspiration. I love the wall photos and paint. Crisp, clean – I can’t wait to incorporate some of these ideas into my office at home.
3. A backyard dinner. I am so ready for warm weather where Tim and I can entertain friends on our patio. Grilling, outdoor lights, ice cream… a girl can dream.
4. Spring style. Speaking of warmer weather, I’m ready to pack up my winter clothes. I’m diggin’ this spring style, bright colors – casual yet elegant.
5. Life Changing. This is a great philosophy and I’m going to try and live this every day. Buy your own print here.