Happy Friday to you. This week has been crazy – I’m so happy it’s Friday! Hope you have a great weekend! We’re off to celebrate the births of some of my favorite men. Can’t wait to catch up and celebrate with friends. Cheers!
This week’s Top 5.
1. Squishy little face. That’s all – just a squishylittlefaceijustwanttocuddlewithyou….
2. Halloween Treats. Halloween candy is already out in stores folks. It’s not too early to start planning for this fun holiday. Aren’t these cute??
3. Fall Layers. I’m obsessed with this ensemble – everything about it, especially the boots. I’m in major need of fall boots!
(Image Source – great style inspiration)
4. Decorate. I love everything about this room. I love the light and simplicity. I love how they made this multi-purpose with a desk and trundle bed/couch. Great inspiration for our new home.
5. Sisterhood. I’ve talked a lot about my KKG sisters on the blog before. I’ve had a lot of great moments the last couple of weeks reminiscing over old memories with my old Kappas sisters and making new ones with Kappas I’m just now meeting. It’s sounds cliche, I know – but sisterhood is for life. It doesn’t matter where you move, or how long you’ve been out of college – you have ties, opportunities and friendships around the globe for the rest of your life. I feel so blessed to be apart of this great organization and I love that my ties to Kappa are lifelong.