It’s been a crazy busy week. Classes started back up and I am so happy this will be my last semester of grad school. Is it too early to pop the champagne?
It’s another busy weekend ahead but I’m looking forward to getting caught up on life. Have a good one!
Here’s this week’s Top 5:
1. I miss the beach. It’s been almost a week since we were in Hawaii and I miss the sunshine terribly. Nothing but negative temperatures here in Iowa. I should count myself lucky to have been able to escape it for at least a little while.
2. LBD. Yep, I’m pretty much obsessed with this Sera Pencil Dress from Anthropology.
3. Wall Art & Couch. We are still waiting for our couch to arrive (it’s been two months) and I am eager to get it. While we wait, I’m looking for inspirational wall art. I really love the look of this one.
4. 10 Ways. 10 Days. I was super inspired by this blog post showing me how to wear my hair 10 different ways on 10 different days. All very simple and but fun and polished. I really need some hair therapy and this is some great inspiration to change things up. Head over to Gal Meets Glam to check it out.
5. Keep it simple. My philosophy on a lot of things; decorating, style, design…