A couple of months ago I celebrated my girlfriend Tiffany’s bachelorette party in Austin, TX. We had a BLAST! I wanted to share the cutest bachelorette gift bags that her BFF and MOH, Liz put together.
It was such a sweet gesture to thank everyone for traveling so far. And all of the items could be used throughout weekend. Let’s take a look inside:
1. A party shot glass
2. A personalized wine glasses for our wine tasting tour that read, “I’ll always be your partner in wine!”
3. An individual champagne bottle with personalized label that read, “Before Tiffany and Dave say ‘I Do’ we’ll cheers to Tiff a time or two. Tiffany’s Bachelorette Bash, Austin TX, September 5-8, 2013”
4. Fun party cup that read, “Last Fling Before the Bling, Tiffany’s Bachelorette Bash, Austin TX, September 5-8, 2013”
5. A granola bar – when you’ve got the munchies
6. Nail polish for a little pampering
7. A western bandana for the night we went line dancing
8. Clay face mask for a little R&R
9. Disney princess gummies (Tiff works at Disney)
10. Crystal Light energy mix – for the next morning
11. Strawberry Kiwi, Emergen-C, in case you get run down
12. Most importantly, Aspirin
Aren’t these bags darling? A great touch to make the weekend even more special. What are some of your favorite Bachelorette Party ideas?