Happy Friday Ya’ll!
I hope you have a fabulous weekend. Do something fun!
1. I’m taking on running. So one of the things on Tim and my bucket list before we turn 30 is to run a half marathon (he’s already conquered the full Disney Marathon). Well folks, we’ve officially signed up for the Chicago half marathon in July and I will run the Dam-to-Dam half in June. Training will soon start – and I am going to need lots of encouragement. I found this little Runner’s Prayer and I thought it was perfect for the start to my training. I’ll keep you updated on my progress… I’m excited to get started! (do you have any tips or words of advice?!)
2. Frozen Raspberry Pomegranate Cocktail with Fresh Lime and Vodka. Yep. I’ll take one of those. Get the recipe to make your own here.
3. Big, bright, gorgeous color! Don’t these beautiful bouquets put a smile on your face? I can’t wait until summer!
4. LBD. Can’t wait until it’s a little warmer and I can break out my LBD’s. Here are some of my favorite LBD looks for summer.
5. A good thought. I’m really gonna try and never use this phrase.